Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's all about you and what you have

I am GLAD ! I am So glad!
What I'm looking for has fallen into my hands. What I want is here with me.
What is 'it'?
JOB!!!
Yes, I was looking for jobs. Looking for somekind of an internship job as it only for 2 months. Less than that I think. Finally, I made it. THANK YOU GOD for giving me this opportunity! ALHAMDULILLAH!!

I'm starting next monday. I don't know why I'm starting next monday as people usually starts working in the beginning of a month. But, What The Heck. I got it! So don't matter! First thing first, I will not get any kind of payment for this job. It is like FREE-JOB! I'm working for nothing only experience. That's my goal. to gain experience and knowledge. You know, they are difference between practical and theory. What I've learnt is only theory and that is not enough to make you understand law. That's what I was looking for 'practical' work. Practical work basically can mature you. That is the good part about it. I admit that I have none experience in office management work. Seriously!! That last job I did as in the real job was 'Translation'. Even that under the supervision of my mum. I was just assisting her. Probably jobs like real job would be cashier at my dad's petrol station but that was 5/6 years ago. Frankly speaking, I have NONE working experience. I am kinda embarrassed about that (sometimes) cause some of my friends have worked at 2/3 places for the last 1 and a 1/2 year. Plus, I have told them before that I might be working after SPM but I didn't. So, that was kinda embarrassing. Let it Go now!

Based on my observation, working experience will give many benefits for university students. Literally. I believed in that that working experience is IMPORTANT! It doesn't matter what you do. From waiter to ticket seller. You know, it does not matter as long as you work. Work will prepare you for the next stage of your lives. You will be more confident and more committed towards what you're doing. That is a good thing and that can also be used in university. I am SERIOUS! It is very useful!

Working is not just about SALARY! It is not all about the money. Young people nowdays work because they want the money. I am not denying that money is IMPORTANT but think of the other side. They gain experience and extra knowledge. They meet new people. Gain new contacts and etc. That's good! Rather than you spend your time doing nothing at home and just sleep.eat.sleep.tv.online. you better use that time outside working with benefitial things.That would be so much nicer! I admit I made that mistake when I finished SPM. I wander around doing nothing and believe me, your brain will just freeze!

And so, work post-SPM people! Get a job and an experience!

p/s: I love myself.lol!

Love,
MARL!