Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey ya'll again,

I got to say that today has been a very tiring day in one week! The most tiring. Not to say I'm woking hard but I'm going out really HARD! Yeah.That's right. I went out for the whole day today. And guess what? I'm the one who's driving. But really, I don't really care about that part cause I Loooovvveeee Driving. So forget about the driving part. Let me tell you where have I been today.

First, at 12.00pm I went out for lunch with my mum to Subang Parade. Walked around and have our lunch then we went back at around 2.00pm.

At 3.15pm, I went to pick up Ras and went straight to The Curve. We went from The Curve to Cineleisure to Ikano back to The Curve again. Sorry Ras but we had to go to Ikano to send my pants for tailoring. Sorry again. My BAD! I bought a necklace along the way at one of the stalls at the flea market. It was only RM 23.00. I'm not sure whether it is consider as expensive or cheap for a watch-necklace. I'll put up a photo later k.
Then, we have this conversation :-

Ras : Mar, you bawak I pegi jalan-jalan tempat lain

Me : Nak pegi maner?

Ras : Tah.Maner- maner la.

Me : Tak tau lah. Pegi maner ek.

For about half-an-hour we've been walking around and thinking where to go then....

Me : U nak buat aper?

Ras : Tah. Jalan-jalan jer kot.

Me : Kiter pegi Uptown Shah Alam nak? Tapi I tak tau nak pegi sane macam maner. Jap. I tanyer my cousin.

*Ask my cousin while walking to the car which Ras had no idea where I parked it. If I leave it to her to find for the car. I don't think we'll be back by 10pm. No offence, Ras.
After few minutes and few missed calls my cousin replied. On our way to Shah Alam then.

Thank God the highway was not jammed up. At first we thought on having our dinner at a restaurant near the lake. We went to the lake but never find the restaurant. So, we headed to Section 18 and had our dinner at 'Cili Merah' restaurant.

At about 8.30pm, we were already headed to the Uptown. Walked and walked, Ras got her handphone casing which she had been looking around since The Curve ( That's the reason why she asked me to go out today).

At about 9.45pm, we were already headed home. Not too late cause Ras had to go back by 11.00pm. That's her curfew. LOL. I thought only UiTM had curfew. Actually, I do have curfew that is 'Not-Too-Late'..Well, I don't what is the time of 'Late' there but I'll figure it out whenever I go out.

Basically that's what we do today.

p/s : DAMN mosquito. Don't bite my 'tapak kaki' I'll kill you!!!






No comments: