Thursday, March 18, 2010

And The Holiday Starts....Now

Hey ya,

It been long since my last update. Not that I don't want to. It's just that I was not in the mood to update this blog. Just not in the mood. But now, I am in the mood.
Since my last update, what has been going on?

1. My Final is OVER! ( love it, love 'em)
2. On the 19th of February I went for Debate Competition called as Novice Competition and guess who i debated with...With the RMCs.. I am officially the first girl in RMC. That's nice.
( Kinda miss them)
3. I joined the BLM Club. It's a non-profit club that joins every BLM owners. It's good to meet new people. And my number is 294! Go 294! It's good right?
4. I got my carry marks for BEL 260 and MTC 037 which I can be proud of. :-
The main thing that I am proud of is that I am the highest in class for BEL 260 and one the highest for MTC 037 when I have beaten two of my rivals.. I hope that the final will be the same.
I'm hoping for 3.5 and above. That's how I'm going to boost my CGPA.
5. I have watched Niyang Rapik. A horror malay movie. Not that horror lorr..It's kinda funny along the way.
6. Went out with my brother yesterday to watch Alice In Wonderland. It's soo cool!

There's more I think..But can't remember all. Oh Oh~ I'm going to have a family gathering this Sunday at FRIM. Soo can't wait for it! Have not seen them in months!!! Miss them!

No comments: