Friday, March 19, 2010


IT'S FREE!!
SUNWAY LAGOON IS FREE....BUT....
ONLY AT NIGHT...
AND....ONLY ON WEEKENDS.
BUT THAT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING RIGHT?
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET'S HIT IT!

I've been planning to go with my friends but the only problem is that not everyone can join if it's at night. Not everyone is available or even permitted to go out at night. So, that's kinda pull the excitement away, don't you think?
I think the only available people will only count to 3/4. That's not fun eventhough it is actually enough to have fun but I need MOREEEE!!!!
Be alert here that not everything is free by night. You still have to pay to play with the rides. The only thing that's free is the entrance fee that might cost us RM 48 in the day. So, That's enough, right? We can just walk around and not play anything if saving money is our main intention. Right? Well, I'm still waiting on my friends to give me answers on this. If it comes too late then I think my dream will be shattered. Cheh. Konon~ Nah, that's just the metaphore to it.
Will be seeing SUNWAY LAGOON soon!

No comments: