Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011

Hey peeps,

I guess it is still not too late to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God Bless 2011 and all of us. As you all know, 2011 is the most crucial year for whoever who was born in 1991. It's our year of becoming 20! Some of us have became 20 and some have not, well YET! Me? In 2 days, insyaallah.

2011 is not just 'us' going into the 20s life but also the new college life. Campus life, college life, university life or whatever you call it. It's new! All of us are experiencing a whole new experience once and for all. It is exhausting sometimes to adapt into the new life. I mean, it is not easy. Meeting new people who we have not known their real personality. For short, we have to be careful while joking around and etc. New college and new faculty makes it all difficult. Its just not that easy to adapt to the whole 'wait-for-the-bus-and-cramp-all-in' thing. For some, it might be easy but for another half, it's just dang difficult. As for myself, I am adapting to it. I don't think it is difficult but it's a new experience. If I keep on whining about it, nothing is gonna change. What is going to change is 'people will get annoyed'. So, it is better if we just keep it to ourselves and work as hard as possible to try adapting to the situation. Whining is never gonna change a thing. The only effect of whining is you causing hurt to people's ears and that's just it.

Moving on to classes. As I said, it is new to me. New faculty, new classrooms, new lecturers. We had some confusion on the first day as some of us did not know where the class should be at. We thought that there's class and waited for one a half hour just to talk around and the fact was that there's no class. That was the first day. We finally had class starting Tuesday and all the tutorial classes had not yet started so as this week. Thank Goodness. So far, our lecturers are the ones who are not so rigid about homework, preparation for class and etc. They told us that they don't quite mind us not preparing for the tutorial class. However, it is our responsibility to prepare before class. So, basically it is a trick statement by the lecturers. As Pn. Norliza said, "At the end, you are the ones who are going to sit for the final exam and not me. I will only do my duty as the lecturer and you should act like a student." It is true. Absolutely TRUE. We have responsibilities here. We can't compare what we did in Asasi with the situation now. Asasi was basically a kindergarden stage for adolescence and Degree is the actual task of the adolescence life. What ever is is, we have to take the responsibility.

College is basically a BULL. It is comfortable don't get me wrong but there is some issues that I am dealing with. i.e Sharing of toilets, near to my home (that makes me wanna go home even more) and transportation to go out. Some of you might know me as the kind of person who cannot stay still at one place. I love to walk around and to travel to anywhere possible. Unfortunately, there is no transportation for me here in Shah Alam. The only mode of transportation is the bus which I have no idea how to use it. There is one taxi service but I bet it is expensive. You know what? I NEED MY CAR! It is hurting me when I know that my car is just somewhere near me but I can't use him. I need my Matteo damn much. I honestly can't live without 'him'. 'He' is my everything! =D Without 'him' I am legs-less.

Anyhow, I have always had this dream of joining mooting club of uitm and so I did. I went for the audition but sadly I did not get chosen for the front-liner for this semester. The has assured me that I can get a spot for next semester. It is does not matter because I managed to get into the club. As long as you are in the club, there is always a chance for you to moot. So, no worries. I will have my shining time!

Actually, I have a lot more to pour here but I am getting really lazy to type. So, see ya soon!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: