Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Person Called Men

I happened to have a cousin who has many boy friends. Because of that, she often asked me to go out with her and her friend. Thus, I managed to make a research on my own on types of men there are in this world. However, before I continue writing, I would like to say that my inspiration on writing this entry is from my conversation with Cartaz about guys etc etc.

Usually, my cousin and her friend would bring me to have dinner or sought of that but mostly dinner. From that, we can see that there are different types of guys. Gentlemen or not. Caring or not. Friendly or not etc etc.

1. Men who will pay for everything
- I have this experience of my cousin's friend paid everything on the table. Doesn't matter whose and what. He will pay.

2. Men who will not pay for my meal.
- There was one who did not pay for my meal. He paid for his and my cousin's only and I was lost and not know what to do cause I expected him to pay the bill and unfortunately he didn't.

3. Men who do not include strangers in the conversation
- On the way to the restaurants, some of my cousin's friend would include me in the behind seat into their conversation. Though it won't last long but at least there's something that I can talk about. I am not asking for more but only 'Hi' would do, wouldn't it? And sometimes, they didn't even include me in their conversation during the meal. You know how bored I was at the time and somehow ashamed.

4. Men who are very caring
- They actually talk to me. Asked me how am I, how is my family etc etc.

5. Men who didn't even pay for my cousin's meal.
- I didn't know that this kind of men even exist. He didn't even pay for my cousin's meal. Can you imagine that. He only paid for his own and that ain't good, buddy.

6. Men who is very quiet and shy
- This type is the most boring men I can ever met. They didn't even talk. Even to my cousin. You know how weird that is when you are in the car. I don't know how they like when they are only with cousin but what I know is that when I am in the picture, he is quiet!

Guess that is all about my research. There are a-lot more that I haven't have yet to discover. So, we'll see.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: