Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's All About Love

Hey peeps,
How you guys doing? Its been such a long time since I started my entry with 'Hey peeps'. Well, it has been a selfish week for me so that was why its like that. Today has been very emotional for me although I did not shed a single tears today. No worries. However as I said, it has been a very emotional day today. It was all about L-O-V-E today. I took it as a coincidence. For those who might think about something something. Well, people sorry to disappoint but it has nothing to do with boyfriends or what so ever.

As I said, today has been very emotional. Why? Since the hour I woke up, I straight away hoped on the chair and watched TV. Guess the show that was on the air. It was 'A Walk To Remember'. For those who have watched it, Good! For those who haven't, GO WATCH IT! You know that the movie is all about love. How love blooms, how it started, how we fall in love with an unexpected person, how love changes a person etc etc. At the time I was watching it, I took it all in. I was very into the movie this time. It was not like that before and I had no idea why. But, this time I sucked it all in. I was very into it and I almost cried at the end, literally. It was an emotional movie and I LOVED IT! Kudos to Mandy Moore for the perfect and magnificient performance! Love love love you!

Second occasion that has happened today that was quite emotional was a wedding ceremony. This was not that emotional except for the food that was OK and not Excellent. I was expecting something really really good and so I was disappointed. However, recap to yesterday night during the akad ceremony, it was emotional. Akad ceremony has always been emotional. Back to my cousin's akad and yesterday's akad. All emotional. Family members will be crying, the bride and the groom will be crying. At the end, everyone cried! So, that was quite an emotional journey. All happy tears.

Third occasion that felt very emotional was 'So, You Think You Can Dance'. For those who know this, today was the marathon of SYTYCD and of course I watched the semi-final, the final round and the finale. It was AWESOME! Some of the routines has caught my attention and nearly caused tears. I don't know why but I've been very emotional since I am 20! That's weird, isn't it? I really really liked Ryan and Ashleigh routine. I thought it was so sweet and romantic and emotional. It was beautiful and perfect. Guess what, the most amazing part is that they are actual husband and wife. That makes it more complex and beautiful. It was an emotional and very loving performance. It's all about LOVE! Love Love Love.

Not to forget, a lovey-dovey time with my brother. The brother-sister bonding time was fun! We had fun playing and jumping and messing with each and another so that was ALOT of LOVE going on! Love you, brah! It's ALL ABOUT LOVE!

My final word about love, I had fun playing my guitar and it is my favourite thing in the world aside from my handphone and my car. I love it so much and I will not trade it with anything else. TOLD YOU I'M EMOTIONAL WHEN I BECAME 20! Grrrrr.

I am capable of feeling vulnerable these days. I guess it is something called AGE-CRISIS!

p/s: When will love find me?

Lots of Love,
MARL!

No comments: