Monday, January 31, 2011

The Random-ness in Me

Hey peeps,
Its cool aite? Me? I am Soo Soo Cool! Nothing is cooler than me. LOL!

Well, its been a while since I wrote a pretty long post, huh? Well, yeah. Been kinda lazy lately. I don't feel like writing entries the past few days. But, I have always checked my blog for updates though. So, that's COOL! What's with the 'cool' thingy? I don't know. Its COOL!

So, yeah. I am missing my besties right now. Pika, Shila, Sabby, Myra, Joanna, Jey, Suzanna, Mayuri, Syahira, Ungku, Huda, Annishka, and more and more. I miss you guys weyh!

By the way, I was out the whole day with Pika, Shila, Sabby, Myra, Joanna n Jey yesterday to all over PJ and Subang. We basically moved from one shopping mall to the other. Cool, ain't it? YEAH! It was a hella FUN!! OMG! Seriously, It was soo much fun! We kinda spent at least 2 hours at every restaurant we stopped at. We spent 3 hours catching up at the first restaurant in Amcorp and 2 hours at Dave's Deli at Subang Parade. Cool, right? Its all about catching up my dear readers. How I missed our school days and all our crazy thing we did back then. Gosh! It was soo much fun! Remember how we managed to escape from a talk and all of us went to Science 1. All the top posts in the prefectorial board were there in the class and all of us escaped quietly and ran to the Pusat Seni and hide there. Gosh, it was nostalgic! I will not erase that image outta my head.

Anyhow, a day before yesterday the randomness in me kinda popped out when I suddenly asked Pika out, out of a sudden at 11.00pm. Cool, aite? Well, it was embarassing actually cause I told her that we are going to Uptown Kelana Jaya and guess what. Its NOT opened yet! How embarassing. So, what did we do? Wandering around PJ the whole night. Our final stop was Bangsar. Thank God we had our last stop. Catched Shila and her friends there at Bangsar and so we hung out!

It was soo AWESOME! I mean, I missed you guys that is why I am so excited writing this entry.

Not to forget, my date for tomorrow! See you tomorrow, girls!!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: