Thursday, January 20, 2011

Worries

I am now at Kelana Jaya Medical Centre accompanying my mum for a medical check-up. She has been sick since last Sunday. So, that is about 5 days. Two days ago, my brother had a blood test cause he was too sick. In my mind, i was hoping that my mum would do the test too cause she was also sick at the time. In actual fact, she didn't. As a result, her sickness continued till today. I insist on her having the blood test cause anything can happen now. There are numbers of illness going around the air nowadays. So, I am worried. With her current situation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, a constantly high heart rates anything could happen.

So, I insist and asked her to take the blood test everytime she complains about her sickness. Finally, she had done it. Now, we are waiting for the doctor to read and analyse the test thus telling it to us.

I hope that there will be nothing wrong with her. I really do hope that cause she is my life light. If she is not well, so do I.

Please God, don't let anything happen to her.

As I am typing, i am in the doctor's office and ITS NOTHING!!
ALHAMDULILLAH!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: