Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Me, 20!





It's me praising myself
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
LOL.

I would like to thank my besties from college. They are:-
1. G-Pah aka Ma Soul Mate
2. Maton aka Kalimaton Gandhi
3. Iffah aka Bulat/ Bola
4. Lynn aka Keding
5. Cartaz Ummu Hani aka Cekert
6. Shamira aka Girang
7. Asyafiqah aka currently emotionally unstable
8. Rabieka aka Bola 2
9. Syikin aka Chi
10. Biela aka Blur Girl
11. Ras aka Another Blur Girl
12. Ain
13. Nadieya
14. Mimie aka "Sudahla mariam"
15. Dayah
16. Ikin aka Jojoba
17. Dayang
18. Fiqa
19. Hannah
20. Isadora
21. Afy for calling me at night and acted as a guy from registration department
22. Akmal
23. Haikal for being one of the first persons
and others

For making me the cards above. For singing me 'Happy Birthday' song in the lecture class.
For wishing me 'Happy Birthday' all over.

My soulmates aka BESTFRIENDS.
1. Syahira
2. Mayuri Mei Lin
3. Suzanna Bono
4. Sabby
5. Shila
6. Pui Yee
7. Pika
8. Nina
9. Ungku
10. Krystle Pong
whoever not listed, YOU GUYS HAVEN'T WISHED ME! :(
lol.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

My family who I love so much:
1. Mama
2. Papa
3. Kak Tini
4. Mummy
5. Mak Cik Ros
6. Along
7. Kak Nana
and others.

and
Yahya for being the first person to wish me Happy Birthday.


It's 20 now.
No more being a teenager.
As Mayuri said," another year and I am officially an adult"
I hope Allah will bless me throughout my amazing journey in BLS.
My Wish?
SsssssHHHH....So far it's a secret cause you can't tell people your wish cause it won't come true.

Last words:
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JING JING!!!!