Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Fire Is Starting To Burn

Hey peeps,
It's HOLIDAY!!!! YAY!!! How good to have a holiday at this time, huh? Not that fun if you ask me. I mean, I am starting to feel the heat of LAW! We will have a test on Law of Torts as soon as we are back to the faculty next two weeks and we only have one week to prepare. I will have a CTU presentation that will be a TWO HOURS presentation. WTH, right? Yeah! I have never done more than an hour presentation so that will be a bit of a challenge. It's all about Islam so I supposed it'll be just fine cause I know bits and pieces about THE GOLDEN ERA of Islam.

Not to worry, my holiday is starting pretty fun and collected. My grandma is HERE! She is here in KL with my cousin cruising from my aunty's house and my house. It's cool! I missed her so much! I've never been back to Raub since Raya, I guess! So, that's kinda sad, right? Right!

Anyhow, mooting competition has started yesterday. Of course, I am not in it yet! Will be there, don't worry marlysa. I know you can be there. Just hold on to your dream and don't let it go yet!
Dream Dream Dream.

Another thing, I missed singing. I am not at my best health condition these past few days. I am having a flu, cough and slight fever. So, I couldn't sing cause my tone is everywhere. It's just not for singing just yet. So, I missed hanging out with my guitar in my room. I just can't hear myself sing at this state. That's another thing that I hope will get better as soon as possible.

OK! I have to go!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: