Sunday, May 30, 2010

2 Incredible Days

Hey peeps,

We meet again. So, here I am writing for my blog again and trying to express my thought and to tell stories! Yeah, as you can see in the title; 2 Incredible Days. Yes, it has been a wonderful yet incredible days for me for the past 2 days. Why? Cause I get to hang out with my dearly friends from morning till night. The whole 2 days. With who? Suzanna Bono, Syafiqah and Ungku Natt.
Everyone knows that last Friday was a public holiday ; Wesak day and so all of us went for a Youth Carnival that was held at PWTC in KL. Me, Ungku and Suzanna all gathered at Suzanna's house around 11.00am. Then, I drove to PWTC and met up Syafiqah there. Honestly speaking, the carnival was not that fun. But then again, we went there just for the purpose of the Bazaar and not any other events. We were not that interested in other events other than the bazaar. We spent most of our time there at the bazaar- shopping. I didn't but anything cause then I don't have any money at the moment. I don't even have enough money to pay for the parking that cost RM 10.00. Thank God for Ungku, she paid for parking. Suzanna and Syafiqah left first for their other plans to meet up their other friends. Me and Ungku went back. I sent Ungku back first then straight home. After about 30 minutes resting at home, my family asked me to follow them to IKEA. Yeah, and so we went. Haih! I was really tired by that time cause I have been walking around like non-stop! Plus, driving!

Yesterday, Saturday. Again the same people all gathered at my house for our plan to go to another bazaar that was at Giza Mall, Kota Damansara. And again, I was the driver! yeah! I love driving around! Compared to the Youth's bazaar, this one was much bigger. And again, I didn't buy anything. I guess that I am not the type of person that buys from bazaar. I prefer shopping malls. LOL! I shop till I drop at a shopping mall but not at bazaars. I don't know how to get around at bazaars. Plus, bazaar is a place where they don't sell anything that fits me. So, yeah! Anyhow, moved on from there we went to IKEA to have lunch. Walked and walked till I feel like my legs are going off. Till night then we left Ungku there cause her boyfriends was going to pick her up. I dropped Syafiqah at Kelana LRT Station and me and Suzanna went straight to my house. I asked Suzanna to just stay at my house cause she said that she has night blindness and so I was afraid that she will not be able to drive plus that she's going to drive alone at night. But then, she decided to go back to her house. so, she didn't sleep over! That's OK, Gong! We will be having the sleepover at your house right? Which I am not sure I'll be able to go.

All and all! I am really glad that I had spent 2 days straight with my dearly friends that I love so so much! I will really miss them when I get back to Kuantan. Talk about Kuantan. I don't feel like going back there! But, I have to cause that is my future! That's all that I am thinking about everytime I said to myself that I don't want to go back to Kuantan. Due to that, I think that I'll be just fine!

p/s: Family dinner tonight! I don't know what to wear!!

1 comment:

Ungku Natasya said...

I love youuu Marly hahaha ♥