Thursday, May 27, 2010

.Trust.

Hey friends,
We meet again! I know it has been a long time but hey, I'm here now! So, what I want to talk about today is TRUST! Yeah, one of you readers might know this one, right Ain? Yeah. I saw your post. The truth is that I have been thinking on writing about this in a long long time. It's just that I have not yet have the time to write it. Cause, it has been a busy week and shocking too. You might want to know why do I want to talk about trust. Am I not trusting anyone? or someone has breached my trust upon him/her? Well, THAT'S NOT IT! I want to talk about trust the way that some people might not even thought about this before. Some of you might not noticed this before. Honestly, I have not noticed it before too until last Sunday. Based, on my friend's post, she said that trust is a very subjective thing to talk about. I trust you, you trust me and if you ever breached that trust, I will never trust you again. That kind of thing. Yes, trust will be talked about when it is within a relationship. Mom's trust towards her daughter or son and etc. Well, you know what I mean!

Ok! So, back to my kind of trust that I want to talk about. Have you ever thought about this? Whenever you started driving, you will put your hopes and your trust to any other driver on the road with you. For me, whenever I started driving, as soon as I start the engine I will put my hopes and trust upon other drivers out there. Well, don't you? You hope that the other cars won't hit you. You trust that they will be careful on the road. Am I right? That is so true although you are denying it. Please don't cause you know that THAT is TRUE! That is a HUGE part of TRUST we're putting there. We TRUST other drivers to be careful and put our lives on stake. Well, on the road, your lives will always be on stake. So, you trust the other drivers. Whenever you stop at a traffic light. You will trust the driver behind you to not knock your car. When you give a signal to turn right, you will trust the motorcyclist to slow down and give you way. Somehow, you will put your trust upon the other drivers. No matter the situation.

Unfortunately, I as a DRIVER have breached that TRUST! I do! Yes! And I am VERY disappointed! My family and some of my friends already know that I am not a slow driver. Well, sometimes when my car is full, I WILL slow down but when I am alone I can see no second and third lane. I can only see the FAST lane. That's what happen when you always want to drive fast and not to look at other cars. In the context of trust, the driver in front of me trusted me to not hit his car at the round-a-bout but then I breached his trust and knocked on his car! HARD! Both of us pulled over and I had to settle everything right there and then. Nothing that I can argue about cause it WAS my fault! And so, I accepted that and he accepted my apology with my CASH! ergh! And everything was finally DONE!

So, people I know that you want to move fast but beware that the other drivers trust you to not do anything wrong by hitting their cars. Keep that in mind cause I know some of you didn't even think of this before! Peace PEOPLE!

No comments: