Friday, May 14, 2010

Malaysia in Semi-Final

Yes, all of us know about this. Malaysia is IN the semi-finals for Thomas Cup 2010. Many thanked Hafiz Hashim for this. After the lost of Wong Choon Han and our doubles team, Hafiz Hashim did make us proud in bringing Malaysia into the semi-finals. He has shown us that he really wants this after his shame-lost to Japanese player world-rank 217th compared to him 22nd world-rank. How can he lost to that man, I wonder. He didn't looked like he plays his heart out. And so, he has returned the favour to Malaysia yesterday for winning the game against Denmark that automatically qualifies Malaysia into the Semi-Final. Yes! Thank you to you, Hafiz.

Anyhow, I am wondering, can Malaysia get into the Finals? This is a group-competition and not an individual game I want to remind you of. We can put our hope up for our national badminton start, Datuk Lee Chong Wei but it all depends on the whole group. We have to win against China today. Because from what I'm seeing right now, we have a gold-opportunity in this game. At this moment, I can see Indonesian future in finals because they have already won 2 games against Japan and this is a bright opportunity for them to get into the finals. If Malaysia win today against China, we do have a really really bright-gold-opportunity in winning Thomas Cup 2010. I am not saying that Indonesia is not good but our main rival is China. Indonesian's players do look like they really want it based on Hidayat's and the double team's game just now. They played really really well, I can say. Really good! So, they might have a shot into the Finals but what I am concern now is Malaysia. Can they beat China? At this moment, I can only put my hopes on Chong Wei, Koo Kien Keat & Tan Boon Heong and most probably Hafiz Hashim. Cause apparently, Choon Han and the other double team did not play well for the last 2 days. Hope they can play well today.

Go Malaysia!!!!!










No comments: