Sunday, May 16, 2010

What is Love?

My friend asked me to write about love. What is love from my point of view? My fantasies of love? Characteristics that I like? Anything about love. And so, I am writing about it now.

First of all, everyone need to be loved. Everyone need love. Each and every person in this world has someone that they really love. I bet you that you will not find a single person in this world who does not love any other person in his world. He must have love or even loved someone. Love is a very subjective thing to talk about. You asked me what is love, I might answer it differently as the next person you will ask. The definition of love differs from one person to another. It is more difficult when you ask what is true love. No one could answer that perfectly. Back to the question :

First question : What is love from my point of view?

Love is a need. Love is something that we cannot resist and cannot run from. It is everywhere and will be with us all the time. It's like the cupid will never leave our side. It will always be there with us no matter where we go and no matter how far we want to run from it. It will still be with us. Love does not need to be related to only relationships; parents and kids, husband and wife, brother and sister, relatives, friends, student and teachers; it can also be related to other things. As I said love is a subjective thing to talk about. Love can also be related to our love to our nation, love to books, love to education, love to music and etc. In other words, love is passion. How passionate are we with someone or somethings? That's what it is. PASSION! LOVE = PASSION! That's Love for me!

Second questions : My fantasies of love?

Just like I have mentioned earlier on that everyone need love. Love is something that we cannot run from. So, so do I. I cannot run from love. No matter how long it takes no matter how long I kept it, it will always come back to me. Of course I want to be loved. No one doesn't. I want to be loved and I want to love. Share whatever I have with that person. Be there for a person that needs my attention and vice versa. He will be there when I'm feeling lonely. He will comfort me whenever I'm feeling stressful and so on. So does everyone. I have not yet think about how my love life should go and so I don't really have my fantasies of love. I just hope that it will be going smoothly and I'll be happy with the person that I am with.

Third question : Your dream wedding?

My dream wedding? I have this fantasy of having a wedding at pool side. 'Pelamin' will be in the water, floating of course with a runway. Not carpet but non-slippery glass. See through runway so that you can see the water under. The 'pelamin' will be decorated with white roses all over with garden theme. A little bit of red roses that will pop the colour so that it will not only be white. Me wearing an elegant dress cream colour maybe or even red or light navy blue. Don't really dreamed about the dress yet. With my guy with tuxedo or white baju melayu and really nice 'sampin' that will make it pop! The 'pelamin' will be at the center of the pool and with red and white roses being spread around the pool in the water. Plus, small IKEA candles that floats. The pool is now full with roses petals. There are also petals on the runway being spread around. I don't want a big wedding reception. Just a small one. Maybe around 300-500 people only. I think that's a-lot too. Just a small-intimate wedding. Not too crowded and have cozy feeling. Only close family and friends. So, that will feel very intimate and cozy plus romantic. I love that. But, what my mum always said is this.
' Hai. susah jugak nak buat wedding kecik2 macam tu sebab anak mama ni nanti nak jadi menteri. Menteri kene ajak beribu orang. Stadium la jawabnyer.'
Quite true though! ; And so, that's my dream wedding!

Fourth question: Characteristics of the guy I like?

Simple is better. I don't mind if that guy is not super-rich or even rich. I don't mind if he is not handsome or hot. As long as he has a good heart. That is the most important thing in a man. A good heart is an A+++ in a man. Even more than that too. That's where happiness in a relationship begins. A good heart. A guy must be loving, caring and understanding. Really do understand what I want and so I will try my hardest to understand him. He must love kids. I know that you might wonder why is it so important for a guy who loves kids for me. Whenever a guy or even a person loves kids, that really shows that they are loving and caring. If you only tell me that you are loving and caring but you don't even like kids then forget it. I know you are bluffing. A guy who can really play with kids, never get tired of them, is my number one choice. Don't you find it sexy when you see a guy playing with a kid? Especially when there are having so much fun laughing and giggling around. I find it very amusing. Next, I would be really grateful if I find a guy who doesn't smoke. It is OK if he used to smoke but when he's with me he stops. Will love him even more for that effort. But, DO NOT lie about that cause I can always figure it out. My nose and my breathing system is very sensitive with smokes smell. They can always detect the smoke. Adventurous is my next choice. Brave enough to take a risk. Plus, loves travelling but travel with me not by himself or with his friends. Because I love to travel and so I need someone that will travel with me where ever I go. My travelling companionship I can say! Other than that, if he plays any instrument then that will be a ++ but if he's not then I don't really mind. Loves animal is another way to show that that person is loving and caring. Other things will be the same as other people would want their partners to be. Loyal, Funny etc etc. And so, that's it!

That's the end of the questions. So, that's LOVE for me!!

Spreading the love,
MARL!

2 comments:

iffahifufu said...

pfft <3 it seems like you're really into it esp the pelamin :)

MARL said...

yeah man!