Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shocking.

Hey peeps,

It's been a long time since I actually write in this blog of mine. Whatever that I posted before was not a story of my life but it was more on what I'm doing and etc. But, not actual writing. Therefore, I want to update you people who are reading this about what I did today and of course in writing form. LOL!

The normal routine starts as I opened my eyes today. Normal thing like shower, send my brother and my mum to school and work respectively. At about 5.45pm, I'll be out again to pick up both of them back. In between, usually I'll be at home doing nothing except for dance, online, watching TV, sing, making songs etc. So, today after I have done all my duty I went straight to Subang Parade with intention of sending my car to the car wash shop and so I did. My car is Sparkling Clean now. Well, currently before it gets raining. As soon as I parked my car at the shop there's a man kinda old I can say. Maybe he is in his middle 50s or older. I kinda not know. All he did was smiled. That's fine. I have no problem with that. After everything has settled, I went in Subang Parade and had my walk-around thing. My first pit-stop was MPH cause that'll always be my first stop in Subang Parade. I did not buy anything, just yet! Next pit-stop, Rock Corner but before that my real intention was going into the pharmacy next to RockCorner to buy my mum a comb. But, they were out of stock and so I went in the RockCorner and saw Charice's album. For those who does not know who Charice is. Charice is a Filipinas that was discovered by a friend of Oprah that brought her to Oprah and she was introduced to the whole world for her AMAZING singing Talent. For the record, she sang with Celine Dion in one of Celine's concert. What an honour! Well then, she is quite a singer I can say. Beautiful, powerful voice for a teenager. Well, she's almost 18 now I guess. Never quite know her age. And so, I bought that album, Charice's album for RM40.90. OH! I know I kinda don't need it but I still bought it! LOL!

Ok, move on to the next pit-stop. BOOST! My new FAVOURITE drink! OMG! It is SOO SOO GOOD! I love love BOOST now. BOOST is my replacement drink for BUBBLE TEA! BOOST is a drink kiosk that sells healthy fruit juice/smoothies/ shakes etc. LOVE LOVE! I had CRAZY BERRY (if i'm not mistaken) today. I had Mango Magic yesterday. Yes! I went to Subang Parade yesterday and also today. Ok! LOVE!

Next, bought my mum her comb and so it was time for me to go back to my car. Still remember the guy/old guy I was talking about just now? Yeah. he was there too. He started asking me all sorts of question by using the word 'U' with me as if I am the same age as he is. I don't mind if he wants to use 'U' as regard to me but the tone that he used was weird. Really weird. He asked me whether I'm working or not today. Well, I said I am still studying. Where? Kuantan. And so on. In between our 'weird' conversation, the car wash guy gave him his car keys and so he can basically go already. As he said thank you to the car wash guy and 'byebye' to me, he actually, how can I say this..Touched? me. Really weird. I really did feel weird at that moment. Really. I pull my head out to see the car that he brings and his car was Mercedes Benz. At that moment I was thinking that he might be some 'Datuk' or something and it strikes in my head that no wonder there's so many Datuks having second, third wives. yeah! I really did feel something and weird that moment. Ergghhhhh...

End of that story. I hope I will not meet such man anymore. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!

Love,
MARL

No comments: