Thursday, May 6, 2010

Your Love (original)




This is an original song by me specially for my mum. It's for Mother's Day. I know she'll laugh if she hear this but doesn't matter. I don't know how to tell her straight to her that I love her so this is the way to say that to her.

To you guys. It's shaky cause this is the first time I actually record it and the audio is not so good. Guitar sound might not sound good cause of the mic. I don't have nice voice though. So yeah. Sincerely from the heart.

Lyrics

Couldn't live
Couldn't live without your love
Oh yes... your love

When you hold me in your arms
I love you even more
Oh... love you even more

I can't find the words that can describe
My feeling... oh...oh...

Your love, your love, your love
Be strong, Stay strong
I'll be here for you x2

You're beautiful
You're beautiful in my eyes
No one can ever replace you
In my heart... my heart

Your love, your love, your love
Be strong, stay strong
I'll be here for you

When you hug me
I know you love me
When you scold me
I love you even more....

Chorus x2

I just wanna say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
and I Love You
Love You...

Love,
MARL!

No comments: