Friday, May 21, 2010

Brother-Sister Bonding Day

Hey peeps,

Happy to be writing again. I am good so far. With nothing to do. Hearing everyone is working. Plus, each and every single person I ask to hang out with keeps disappointing me (No offence). But, I am really really glad that I had to spend one whole day with my lil' brother. Yes, THE WHOLE day. Does that mean he didn't go to school? That's right! My mum is not at home, she is now in Langkawi for working purposes and so, it's just me and my dad here at home handling my brother. And I can see that, every single time my mum is not at home, the person that is still in school will not go to school and I don't know why. It has always been like that since I was little. Everytime my mum is not home, I will not go to school. Its not that I don't want to go to school but somehow I didn't. The situation now is quite different compared to my time, this time, my brother doesn't want to go to school. That is HIS fault. At the end, he did not go to school. What did we do?

Its BROTHER-SISTER BONDING TIME!!
I brought Hakim to One Utama to watch Shrek Forever After. It was AWESOME! I love the movie like damn much! It was HILARIOUS but sad in someways cause you know, it IS the end of Shrek. Right after finishing our movie time, we went straight to the bowling alley and played BOWLING! It was my brother's first time playing but he was already AWESOME and I can see some talent in you, kid! He does sort of has the bowling talent. He even scored 24 points in his second game. In his first, he scored 17. Not bad for a first timer and an eight year old kid! I am very proud of you, lil' bro! Basically, we DID have FUN together! It's just sometimes he was being really annoying. After bowling, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner and he had pizza and I had arrabiata. AWESOME!

While after, we headed home. For a moment there, I thought that we can just go home and take our good night sleep but I forgot something, Hakim has a music class that night. And so, I rushed through traffic to get home and took his music bag and head straight away to his music teacher's house. After one hour, we finally got home! yay!!

I can say that it was a really tiring day but I had so much FUN!
I know you did too, Hakim!!!

The top one is Hakim's the down one is mine!




No comments: