Saturday, May 15, 2010

There's No Need for Planning

This always happened. I mean for everyone. Planning is NOT my thing. Everything that needs planning is not my thing. Exactly what had happened today. At first, I made a plan with my cousins to go for a picnic but it seemed like everyone was not that into it. They have other things to do. Well, other people have plans too. I am not blaming them. It's just that sometimes plans will not work. That's where the quotes ' Kita merancang, Allah yang menentukan'.
I truly believes that quote.

And so, my plans with my cousins was out of my schedule cause no one respond. So, it was considered OFF! Today morning, my other cousin, the one that I always hang out with (twice to three times a week) messaged me and asked me whether I have plans today. I said no. And guess what? We went for a picnic!! I was soo soo HAPPY! At last! I get to go for a swim in the waterfall/river! Natural/pure/clean water! I used to only swim in swimming pool so this was really a satisfaction. By the way, the name of the place is Sungai Tua in Selayang near Batu Caves. Before going for the waterfall, we went out searching for bodykits and sport-rims for my cousin's car. Yeah! She wants to customize her car for a reason that she doesn't love that car but she will after she has customized it. Yeah, well! It's all up to her. I picked out one sport-rims for her that is Black-Pink! It is cool but I don't really think it'll suit the colour of her car. Well, she has to make the decision, not me! After that, straight to the waterfall but before we stopped at KFC to buy some food cause you know why. I have stated why before. We will get hungry immediately after we swim.

The place was soo soo cool! I loved it! It was soo much better than FRIM. There's like NO ONE there and so there is some privacy for us, don't you think? Loved it! I had scratches from the trip due to my fall on the rocks. But that's ok. Nothing to worry about. Pictures will be uploaded soon as the pictures are not with me. All are with my cousins. Will get it from her soon.

Basically, that's all that I want to talk about. Nothing else. By the way, nail polish colour for today is DARK BLUE!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: