Wednesday, March 2, 2011

100% Cintaku

Now listening to Cinta 100% by Mas Idayu.

Hey peeps,
Long time No see! Yeah! Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long long long time! Haven't had sufficient time to update. Life is kinda starting to get pretty hectic these few days. Haven't had so much time to wander around and do other things other than read and read and read. I am still in a controlled manner. I can still control my time and my activities and I hope it would not change until the end of the semester. I really do!

Wanna know what I am up to now? These are my list-to-do.

1. Moot question needs to be discussed and do research on. Meeting starting this Friday. Afternoon till late.

2. Contract assignment due 21st March 2011. Things-to-do:- research and read cases.

3. MLS presentation. Though I am in the last group, I still have to prepare on things and do research.

4. Contract test next week.

5. Kesatria test end of march or early April.

6. Juggling time.

The list above is not complete, FYI! There are loads more.

We are required to pass up our College activity card back to the college admin and we are supposed to have many coupons so that it would not be a problem to ask for a room next semester. But, guess how many of those coupons that I have, 4! ONLY 4 where other people have 15/11/16 coupons and I only have 4! That guarantees me a spot OUTSIDE college, that's for sure. It is a clear cut that I am not going to get a room in college. Poor me, right?

So, I have to start looking for a place to stay for next semester. Some might just ask me to stay home and go back and forth from Kelana Jaya to Shah Alam but I am not in favour of that. It is TIRING and I am sure that it takes alot more effort that I have to give now. I bet! So, it is appropriate and more likely to be easier if I find someplace near UiTM Shah Alam so that it will be easier for me to get involve in faculty's activities, if any. Staying home is not easy. I tried for 2 weeks stayed at home and I am not cut to stay home during college time cause I am kinda active in societies which require me to stay and come home late night. So, I don't like to give impressions to my neighbours that I am a late-home-comer. It's not nice for me nor it is nice to my family, especially.

At one point, I went home at 2 in the morning. Just imagine the danger me driving alone late night and the impression I gave to the neighbours. So, that's not cool. I prefer if I stay out somewhere near to college.

End of college story. Moving on to CRUSHES!

HO Mah GOD! New crush, ya'lls! I don't know his name I don't know what part is he in and I know NOTHING about that guy but he is CUTE! He is not skinny, He is not tough, He is not 'short'. He is tall, very fair, chubby (hugable). Grrrr...

Crushes always changing and once I get the ONE, all crushes will just go by. Cheeeeewaaaaahh!!!
Whatever, MAN!!!

By the way, I miss MATTEO and guess what.... I AM A COMPETENT DRIVER!!! NO MORE 'P'!!
YES YES YES YES! No one can say anything about my 'P' anymore (ehem...Iffah and Becka)

Oh and Matteo has a new sticker on him. 'Faculty of Law' from LawSoc. So, COMEL!!!!!

Guess, that's it for this post. There are many other things to be done! Chiaow!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: