Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There is Always A First Time for Everything

The quotation above is so TRUE and yet it feels false when it is not always good. At some point of our life we will feel or experience something new and exciting (if so) and it is our first time doing it or having it. It is either good nice thing or otherwise. Pleasant or unpleasant.

Well, it is my first time today that I had a warning letter. To be more specific, a 'TRIBUNAL' letter. In BM, 'surat tatatertib'. While I am writing at this moment, I am listening to a song called 'Proud' from the soundtrack of the reality show 'The Biggest Loser'. One of the many sentences that I want to highlight is 'What have you done today to make you feel proud?'. Well, what have I done today that I can be proud of?

Getting a warning letter? Hell yeah! That is my first time. I told everyone with pride. LOL! The reasons are quite ridiculous if I must say. They are:-
1. Bilik bersepah = Untidy room
2. Kasut bersepah = Slippers and shoes are not arranged properly
3. Tidak membayar barangan elektrik = Did not pay for electrical appliances.

There are only 3 reasons/ faults and we are given a 'tatatertib' letter. WTH, right?

Well, I guess that is what I have done today that I can be proud of and I can tell my juniors about it. I bet that will be my number one story to the juniors. Well, I am going to start on my MLS assignment. See ya. Toodles!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: