Monday, March 14, 2011

Relax and Cool Ain't Me No More

I am really really feeling the pressure right now. I don't know whether it is still manageable or I might explode one of the days. People haven't seen me explode and I hope they will not cause it won't be pretty. It'll be pretty bad. I myself have no idea what to expect cause apparently I have no experience in emotions explosion. So far I have never scolded anyone and I have never really really exploded with anyone.

Yesterday I just found out that I might be in Law Asia Moot Competition 2011 in August which I am very excited for, don't get me wrong. Its just that I am in great pressure and stress right now. I am really looking forward towards that competition. YAY. Finally. However, IT HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIAL yet so I am putting my hope high but not TOO high. You know how I will get like when I put too high hopes on something. I'll get really devastated, right?

Basically, why am I in great pressure?

First, I have moot problem to research on
Two, I have contract assignment to do a research on and deadline is on 21st March
Three, I have MLS test on thursday morning
Four, I have CTU test on Monday next week
Fifth, I have Frech video to be posted by next monday
Sixth, Just found out about Law Asia. So, preparing for the stress that is coming

To be continued..... I am going for Fire Drill something-something. Will be back soon.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: