Thursday, March 3, 2011

Library

This is my fourth time here in ptar2. My first time was overwhelmed by the collection of books they have here. They provide one floor just for law students. You can find any kind of law-related books here. Though it is a complete yet comfortable place to be, they aren't many students who are willing to take it for their own benefits. I admit, i am not here often either so myself could be blamed for it.

Its just to my concern that I want to know exactly what is the percentage of students who really do use library to the fullest. I don't think it is 100%, like duh.. referring to current status in the library, it couldn't be a 100%. Perhaps 80%? I dont know. It might be more or less. Never know.

Besides that, what are the difference between the culture in the library in Malaysia and USA for example? I myself haven't had a chance to step into a library in the US but i bet its different.

Students here are unaware or perhaps take light regarding ethics in library. Forget about the noisiness and the talking cause that are obvious No-No that is practiced by Malaysians.

A few days ago, i went to the library and saw some disturbing stuff going on in front of my eyes. I mean, come on! U know that we are majority malays here and we have our dos and don'ts. So behave appropriately people.

If you want to show your love and affection to your partner, be it just between you both and not for public view. You know what i am talking about, right.

So, people behave appropriately in the library. Respect others and you will be respected by others.

Love,
MARL!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: