Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rhythm Of Love

Hello, Bonjour,

How are you guys/girls doing? Good? Hope all of are doing just fine. Before I proceed with my entry let us take a moment to remember or to give our respects to the Japanese people who are currently in devastating state due to Tsunami hit on 11/3/11. Let us pray that it won't get worse but just get better after this. It is just so sad to see a beautiful country like Japan been hit by a tsunami. According to the news, so far there are over a 1000 people killed and are expected to get higher. The magnitude of 8.9 had caused a massive tsunami hitting Sendai and Northeast of Japan plus a massive fire at the oil refinery in Japan. People are stranded at the offices and at train station because there are just no way back to the houses. So, let us pray and hope for the best.

Moving on to the most HAPPY part of the week. MY COUSIN JUST GOT MARRIED!! Yay! Love love love. Congratulations to Hartini Zainal Azam and Imran Nor Imran for finally being together as a MARRIED COUPLE! SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU! Hope that we will get beautiful Tini-Imran offsprings and please be fast. We miss kids running all around the house. Its just about time. The event went on very smoothly and that goodness for the rain where it started as the event has finished. Thank God for that! Just imagine if the rain started during the event, it'll be chaotic, I'll tell you. So, yay for that.

It was a wonderful yet teary day for me. I can say that she is the closest cousin and I basically knows everything about her and she knows everything about me. We are so dang close and I always and will always refer her as MY SISTER. There will be no more of me 'lepaking' in her room anymore cause that is a 'no-no' place now. So sad yet I am very happy cause she finally found the one! Yay for you, sis.

As for my college life, it is kinda chaotic for the moment. I almost cried during my contract test and it was only a test and not a major final paper. I cannot remember a single case and my concept for the whole question was down the drain. It went all the way to the dumpster. My life is kinda tiring nowadays but thank god it is still manageable and I hope it won't be worse that now. The stress level is increasing day by day as it is getting pretty new to final and we are not even close with finishing the syllabus. I am SCARED! Scared of not coping up with the stress. Scared for not coping up with the syllabus and scared for not maintaining my pointer. I am under a tremendous stress in maintaining my pointer. No one is putting the stress on me but me myself. It is hard when you have such a high expectations on yourself and you are putting all the stress on your shoulder. It should not be that way.

Moving on to moot story. I just received a call from Farhan saying that me, Farhan and Dayang are in ONE team for LAW ASIA 2011. YAY! Finally! But, I am not so sure whether I will be the front liner or just the solicitor. Looking at the people in my team I have the feeling that I will be the solicitor one more time. Sad, isn't it? Well, I'll get my chances later. Not to worry I guess. However, I am still hoping that I will get the frontliner job cause that is what I aimed for. It is still a long way to go though.

Well, I am going back to college tomorrow. Need to Don't want to if I can. Supposedly, I have to go back today to send my things to college but I am so dang lazy to drive all the way to Shah Alam and back to PJ. So, tomorrow it is.

Currently, I am working on an assignment by Mr. Helmi that is regarding the applicability of the Contracts Act 1950 in online agreement. I am looking for informations by reading and reading and reading. No wonder people say that law is a reading thing. There are loads and loads or reading for this course. And so, I am just plain reading and reading until I get what I want. And I hope my buddies are doing the same too cause without their help I may not succeed.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: