Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Reminiscence in Me

Hey ya! Hey yo! Hey buddy! Hey girl!

Take all the Heys that you want and add it up above. LOL! It has been a very busy and tiring week for all of us. For me, of course. I had just finished typing out Contract Assignment. Printed. DONE! Yes. That one is finally done and collected! Yezza! Bravo to all other group members; Cartaz, As, Shamira and Lynn. We made it!! Unfortunately, the burden is not yet over. We have to present our case/assignment to the lecturer tomorrow. I don't know how are we going to do that tomorrow but I have the feeling that we will survive tomorrow's war. I have that feeling but feeling is just a feeling. Whatever happens tomorrow will be in God's hands.

This is merely a mooting concept. You submit your written submission then your oral submission. Man! All mooting. We are going into the mooting mode, ladies and gentlemen! Be precise, be collected, be calm and most important be ready and be knowledgeable. Without knowledge you won't win your case and so does not surviving it. Its all in the mind!

I am having a CTU test tomorrow and as usual, I HAVE DONE NOTHING!! I have not read a single thing. Oh, maybe a SINGLE thing but not everything. I admit that I have just read the first chapter which is the concept of civilisation. I have another 2 chapters to read and absorb. I can read it with ease but absorb every single thing said there. I am not a SCANNER as admitted by my dearly friends. Plus, I just ate Twisties this morning. That would affect me BADLY! Gosh...Why did I do that?

CTU is basically what I have learnt back in secondary school. Literally everything that has been taught back to the old days. However, as a normal person, we need refreshers. I don't remember every thing taught back then. Don't talk about last 2 years, even last year's topic I have forgotten most of them. Ask me about social psychology or economics, I will not give your the right answer. Trust me! I don't remember a single thing back then. So, I hope I'll be able to finish reading every topics and every single words plus absorbing it and memorizing it. Lastly, I hope I will be able to answer the questions tomorrow.

Oh by the way, I have finished doing the French Expose yesterday. Woahhh. what a relieved I had yesterday. Finally, finished! My topic was Jennifer Lopez and she is so dang gorgeous in American Idol Season 10. If you haven't had the chance to watch American Idol, WATCH IT! Even if you don't like the contestant, watch it because Jennifer is the judge. Her clothes are seriously to-die-for. Man. She is just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Well, Steven Tyler ain't bad himself! LOL. So, that is why I chose to do the expose about Jennifer Lopez. One, is because she is the new judge of American Idol. Two, is because she is just plain gorgeous. Three, because I adore and love her so much! Te Amo! LOL! (emo much?!)

Well, the contestants ain't bad themselves. I love the talent in Casey Abrahams. I love Stefano and Toscano! YAY to them!

All in all, I think I have had enough of writing today's post. I am going to move on to my CTU studies. See you guys soon aite.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: