Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Popped Out

Hey uolls.

OMG! An idea just popped out of my hear a few moments ago. That is why I am blogging about this right away. Just watched Kimora Lee Simmons: Life in The Fab Lane and there was an event held by her Fabulosity team that was a Flash Mob. Of course, a norm of KLS show is that there will be chaos before the whole event came out with a BANG! So, yeah. There was a few ups and downs in the whole show. Well, I really want to talk about here is the Flash Mob.

The era of flash mob is increasing as time passed us by. It is pretty much becomes a 'thing' in the world. I saw a flash mob on Glee, Single Ladies flash mob and many others and it is the THING now. So does in KLS where they did it with a FABULOUS glitz all over them, exagerating, i know!

Well, I was wondering. What if UiTM held the same event. How cool can that be, right? A flash mob of UiTM students somewhere at the big hall or something. Right? It'll be so cool! It is going to be an awesome one! You know there is this big space at Menara. Though it is not that big but big enough for the flash mob. I mean, flash mob need to be held somewhere that people are going to hang around and the participants pretending at first not as the group then joined in. OMG! It will be so soo cool!

I have posted this idea as my status at Facebook and I specifically put Law Soc in my status. I hope some or even one of them will notice my status so that they will put that in mind. OMG! Soo, cool!!! Just imagine! Huh. Just the Law Faculty students will do. We will ROCK UiTM!

Yeah!!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: