Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to The Way I Was

This is a really sad thing to say but I just had to say it cause it is the reality. Back to the way I was. You might wonder what it is. Well, you guys know that I went to Redang. First thing is that IT WAS AWESOME! I love Redang so much and I'll go there every year if I can. No kidding. There, in Redang everything was included. Meals I mean. All meals ; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus, they were all buffet. You know what is buffet and how eating buffet can affect you. And so it did affect me. As soon as I got back to my house I went up to my room and weigh myself and guess what, Back to the way I was before I start my diet. I gained weight. That's bad! Now, I'm back on the diet I'm on. I need to be the way I was after my diet. So far, I have lost a bit after Redang. I'm really glad and now I need to work harder than before I went to Redang cause Redang kinda messed up my diet a bit. So more and more work need to be done!
Pray hard!

No comments: