Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Guess It is Hard

I guess it is hard to get inspirations everyday, huh? Well, what I'm doing right now is hanging onto my guitar and plucking and strumming them just hoping that something would come like yesterday. Unfortunately, nothing came. So I guess today is not my day of making music. I can't even get the right rhythm and melody. So that shows something. Will try to get something today but I don't think I'll get anything today. Nothing is coming to me.
I guess, I really am NOT a songwriter. LOL! No offence. No giving up, aite! It has only been my second day. There's more to go. I don't know how I did it yesterday. It is quite amazing though. Now, I realized something and I really admired people who can write songs cause it is not easy. I guess the easiest is to write what you are feeling at that moment and yesterday was quite a feeling I got there. Seriously, it was unexpected. It's just came out of my mind just like that. I really think that my thoughts and my feelings and that moment plays important roles in my previous so-called song I made. It was my first time expressing what I feels through songs. I really am someone that does not hide anything that I feels and my thoughts. But some thoughts and feelings has got to be kept silence and in the vault. I can't tell anyone cause then I might looked fool and I might embarrass myself. For me, keeping that feeling to myself is the best thing that I could be doing cause if I told anyone things will be really messed up and I don't want that. I really do! So I guess I better shut it and let it go and find something else to focus on.
I mean boys are not really important now. I think. Not quite sure bout that though. Are they important at this stage of my life?

Love,
MARL

No comments: