Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shopping Day Isn't Always Cool!

The PANTS


Peeps,

As I said in my previous post (below), Saturday is shopping day for my family and we went to OU that is One Utama in short. Honestly, I miss One Utama and I don't know why. We had our lunch at The Garden restaurant that is at the LG floor of the new wing beside Hang Ten and Reebok. The place looks so nice and welcoming from the outside and so the inside. The decoration is The BOMB! My mum ordered Marinara Spaghetti, my brother ordered Bolognaise Spaghetti and I wanted to try something new and so I ordered Butter Ginger Dory Fish. I once had Dory Fish at a restaurant called Full House and it was THE BOMB! And that is why I ordered that here at this restaurant. One thing that I can tell you is that the recipe combination of that food is NOT RIGHT! Something is just WRONG! The fish tastes FISHY! The Sauce tastes that there's something wrong and so I ate only quarter of the fish. I can't swallow anymore or I'll puke. Therefore, I ate some of my mum's spaghetti.

The supervisor came to our table and asked how's the fish! Without any further a due, I kicked him in the butt.Well, literally! I asked the restaurant to revise back their recipe and redo it! huhu..how cool is that? The day in OU does not stop there. Next stop, Marks and Spencer! Guess what? I bought a pants there! Nice one! Cool stuff! Love it! Actually, the real reason we went to OU was because my mum wants to look for new handbags. And so, after M&S we went to Parkson and one handbag that caught my attention was DKNY handbag! I LOVE the Handbag. Feels like wanna put my paws on it! Seriously, I'm in love with the bag! The price : RM 699.00. My mum got her eyes on CK handbag that costs RM 499.00 (If I'm not mistaken) after RM 700.00++. Good deal right? Unfortunately, we did not buy any of the bags.

On our way back to the parking, we came across the boutique of DKNY and CK but we only went in the DKNY boutique and so I took a second look at the same handbag that was in Parkson before. Surprisingly, the price at the boutique is cheaper than in Parkson. Although it is not much but still..cheaper! The price : RM 669.00. Didn't get my hands on it too. SAD! And that's the end of the road for my shopping day at OU!


No comments: