Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is Really SWEET!

A guy and a girl were speeding at over 150km/h on a desearted road on a motorcycle...

(GIRL)
slow down! we're going too fast...i'm scared...!


(BOY)
come on, don't worry...i know what i'm doing...
u're are having fun right?


(GIRL)
no...please stop...
i'm really scared...!


(BOY)
ermm...then, tell me that....
...u LOVE me...


(GIRL)
i LOVE u..and i'll always do..!
now, please slow down...


(BOY)
ermm...can u give me a HUG..?


**the girl HUGs him**


(BOY)
can u help me my dear?
can u take my helmet off and put it on u?
the helmet is bugging me...


In the paper next day...
"A motorcycle has crashed into a building due to brake failure...
two people found...but only one survived..."


THE TRUTH IS.....
halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brake was broken...
but he didn't want the girl to know that....
instead...
he makes the girl say...
"i LOVE u..!"
coz he wants to know that...
she LOVEs him...
and...
he wants to feel her HUG for the last time....
he asked the girl to wear his helmet...
so that she would live...
eventhough that means he would die...



p/s: I got this from http://ecsenius.blogspot.com/..
Thank you for sharing this with everyone!
2. I really hope to find this kind of guy someday!

No comments: