Thursday, April 15, 2010

SUPPORT IS NEEDED HERE!

Hey peeps,

I have been away in few days, haven't I? Well, pretty lazy to update my blog when there's quite a number of interesting things happened in the last 3 days. One thing that I want to share is this
YOUTHSAYS. It is a web where it connects all the youths in Malaysia and let us expressed our thoughts and our emotions toward anything to other youths. Share thoughts and others. It is quite an interesting web to go to. And so I kinda need your support here to make this happen. I need all of you to click on the link below to support me and the campaign.
This campaign is the way for you to get FREE TICKETS to watch THE WORLD CUP 2010 that is coming soon. All expenses will be paid for you by NST! This campaign is organised by Youthsays and NST! So no worries! This is NOT a SPAM!

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/marlysa/worldcupchallenge

No comments: