Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Little Family Dinner

Hey peeps,

I just came back from a really lovely dinner with my family. Really lovely. I loved it! This dinner is actually just to celebrate over my results that I had just gotten last Friday. A small thing to do. Just for fun reason! We had our dinner at a restaurant called Kura in One World Hotel at Bandar Utama (beside One Utama). This is my first time having dinner there. So, I have nothing to expect plus I don't even know what to order at first. Seriously, I flip through the pages of the menu for about 5 to 6 times just to figure out what they really have there. At about the 7th flip I kinda know what I want already but have not yet make any decision. On the 8th flip I kinda already decide what food I want and so I ordered something that I can't remember the name but it's chicken and rice. YES! Rice! I'm done with diet tonight! Literally! Just for tonight! Going back tomorrow! ahakx! It was fun and the food was awesome! Here's the pictures!






No comments: