Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Believe It!

I did something that is unexpected today. What is it?
Well, I CRIED! Over what?
Over Ugly Betty!!!
Yes, I cried over Ugly Betty. I watched the finale of Ugly Betty. And I get really sad! Seriously, I have never cry because of a TV series ending before. NEVER! I think this is because I get really attached to the series cause I love it so much! I really do! Picturing Betty is like picturing who I wanted to be. Literally. Not beautiful but brave enough and charming enough for people to like me for who I really am and not because of my appearance and so on. This really is my dream. Betty is really charming, happy-go-lucky, easy going, confident and all the great things. I love love HER!
I love BETTY (well, not in creepy way). Another reason why I cried is because this episode IS the FINALE of the whole UGLY BETTY series. This is the FINALE of all four seasons of UGLY BETTY and there will be no more UGLY BETTY series which will Suckksss! Pardon the language! I am SAD cause I really love the show! To show how much I loved it I cried! Yes! OMG! I can't stop saying that cause I really think that it is something amazing that I did. I am not an easy crier you know but who knows I could shed tears for a TV series. That's a good good, right? I am going to miss Suarez family, Meade Family, Wilhemina Slater, Marc St. James, Amanda and Mode Magazine. Everyone. The whole cast I can say! So, here are they!


Vanessa William as Wilhemina Slater


Marc and Amanda : The two Besties!

Eric Mabius as Daniel Meade

The centre of ATTENTION!
AMERICA FERRERA AS BETTY SUAREZ
UGLY BETTY!!

The cover of UGLY BETTY
SEASON 3

LOVE,
MARL!

1 comment:

Miss Deiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.