Friday, April 30, 2010

Get Your Head in The Game

I admit I have lost my focus through this journey. I admit that and I would never deny it. It is hard when you do not have a strong and consistent support system. It is hard but that should not be an excuse for me to lose focus and be undisciplined. I know that now. I can say that I do not have a strong support system. The people that giving me the support might say that they did give me support and I might not look very thankful right now but this is the truth. My family has never been a food-eating conscious. We eat whatever that we want to eat. Eat and food has never been an issue in the family. It's not only in my family but it's in the BIG family. No matter which side it is. Neither my dad's side nor my mum's side. That is why I said that I need more support. We have never been good in food choices either. We have never choose what we want to eat for health purpose and so on. So, that makes it more difficult for me to choose what I'm going to eat when we eat out. It's hard! I need someone that will push me to my limits.

Some people now know that I am on something and I have struggled a bit. I have lost weight and gained again after the little trip of mine. But, fortunately I get my head in the game again and I managed to lose a pound today. To make it better, today is the day to lose another pound. Put your head in the game! I'm going for a badminton game today. Had my lunch to get the energy for this afternoon's game.Had to if I want to have energy to play the game this afternoon. If I did not have any lunch I might flip and faint after the game. Cause in order to sweat you need something to lose. If nothing is in your stomach to hold you then you'll get sick. So, it's better if you have a little something to hold yourself. Dieting is not about not-eating, it's about balancing what you eat. Not putting anything into your stomach is not the way. You will get sick cause you have nothing in your stomach and it'll be empty plus you'll faint. The most important is to get plenty of water. At least 3 liters per day. You have to do it if you want to succeed. That's what I learn from The Biggest Loser. That programme did give me the motivation. Watch it if you don't believe it. I love that show. In fact, I'm watching it right now! Plus skyping with BONO! LOL!

Back to the problem that I don't have enough support system. I think the only thing that is messing with me is that my family always eat out. Eating out can make me lose my focus a bit. A pound is all I need today. I need to lose A POUND today! I need to if I want still be in this game. I know I can! What game? No game actually but it's only in my mind. :)

p/s: Can't wait for the go-kart tournament!!! LOL!

No comments: