Sunday, April 18, 2010

HELLO Earth. The new Me has EMERGED!


Hello peeps,

I know I haven't been updating my blog often now. And all I do is asking for support here and there and provided links for you guys to click on. Well, NOT today. I have been missing blogging actually. I opened the tab for blogger and signed in but whenever I click on New Post I'll be blur and not knowing what to update and at the end I just shut it off without doing anything. And I'm so sorry about that. Not to say I'm lazy to update but I guess I was just NOT in the mood. But I am now!
LOL!
So what's new?

I have not been going for work for 4 days (last week). For the first 2 days I have an excuse that I was not well and I really mean that. Following the third day, I heart felt so heavy to let me go to work. I was LAZY in simpler words! I woke up at 7.00am as I always for working days but at the end I went back to sleep. For no reasons! And I am quite frustrated with myself for that foolish behaviour. And that is Number ONE!

Number Two : My brother had his SPORTS DAY yesterday and of course I went! Morale support man! He got a MEDAL! Bronze one though. From 2 games he only won 1 game. Not too bad right? He is only in Standard 2. There's more to go and I am going to make sure of it! I know I should have not bulge in my brother's choice but I want him to be active in sports cause I know he has that potential. He runs fast! So that I really think that he can go far with it! I really mean that!

Number Three : The new ME has just EMERGED! The more feminine one. Top look though. I guess! I had my hair relaxed through process called RELAXING that costs me over 200 bucks! Just take a look at the picture. I have not yet take any picture of the new hair but will take them soon. I only took pictures of the process of making my hair look like a Karak Highway as the Stylist said! LOL! He was really cool! Seriously cool! I can say that I have never were in a conversation with my hair stylist like that before I met him! He was cool!

My stylist the the guy behind me!



Number Four : From that relaxing thingy I have won Free Nail Polish that is Green in colour and for what I know it is kinda a good brand. It was worth RM 30.00 if I'm not mistaken. It's Crasbury. And for not-many-times I use it! The last time I have used a nail polish was in Form Five and that was only for 15 minutes from a carnival. So, for me using a nail polish is quite strange. And the picture is here too. Feels weird like my nails are stuck to something. Well, they are! They are stuck to the nail polish! LOL!



Number Five : I went to my cousin's birthday party today. She is now 5 or 6 years old. If I'm not mistaken. We are not that close so you now know why I don't really know her age. What I really want to tell you guys is that I saw my cousin that is in BLS right now and he brought his friend that is also in BLS now. Well, guess what friends. He was from Kuantan. Our senior that means. I asked him about the lecturers for third semester especially about the economics subjects. And guess again..He said that the guy lecturer that is going to teach us economic is NO GOOD! Gosh! How do we survive then? Just imagine! Mdm. Farah will not be guiding us anymore. The only lecturer that we can put our high hope now is only on Mdm. Shatrah cause we all know why we can't put high hopes on the other lecturer -you know who-. Plus with this economic lecturer? Pfft! How am I going to survive? We need good lecturers please! God Please God! Guide US!

Number Six : Nothing. I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Love,
MARL

No comments: