Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Girls Day Out

Hello people of the world.

I am so glad that I had my off-day today cause I had fun with ma girls. wee~ Lynn shocked me when she called at 9am and said that she was already in front of my house. I had to ask my mum to open the gate for her cause I couldn't get up this morning. She came into my room and I straight away jumped back onto my bed. I just couldn't get up. I guess I need more time to sleep. *like*

At around 12pm I had to send my brother and my mum to their respectives places to be and went straight to Taman Jaya LRT station to pick up two BULAT twins. That's what they call themselves by the way. From PJ we went to One Utama to wander around and around and around. I had a birthday surprise for Iffah that was the Baskin Robbin Ice-cream cake. OMG! I loved her face when she saw the cake. The best part was that she was bullied by the waiter. She had to say something like a speech thanking everyone. It was hilarious but I just smiled. The cake was awesome, the food was awesome, the activities were OK! Not that great. Normal girl stuff in a shopping mall you know, what else other than Shopping! And yes, plus, movie. We watched the Wall Street. It was an OK Serious movie. There were parts that I just couldn't help myself from closing my eyes and just sleep but there were parts that were kinda interesting. So, it was an OK movie. Not great!

By the time the movie ended, everyone was kinda hungry. Iffah, Lynn, Chi and her friend went to pray. Me and Becka, we again wander around while waiting for them. It was interesting to be walking with Becka cause she is a bubbly person. And yes, she wanted to change her style which I don't think its necessary. Apparently, her style now is flowery and cute and sweet and she wants to change it. I mean, you don't have to girl. That is YOU! Because of that, every shop that we went in, the first thing that caught her eyes will be blouses, dresses or clothes as stated above. So, that is HER! Well, as everyone had settled their deal, so we decided to go for dinner.

I suggested the Uptown, Unfortunately, there was no parking and the place was kinda crammed up. So, I decided that we go to the lake restaurant near my house. We had our dinner and we stopped for a while at my house cause everyone was holding their bladder and so, I said let's go to my house and empty your bladder. lol! We hang around for a while. I can say that they had fun with my brother. Hakim, you were famous tonight! Well, look whose brother he is, right? lol. Sharp at 10pm, we were heading towards Shah Alam. This was where my duty started.

First pit stop, Chi's house. Second pit-stop, Stadium to send back Becka and Iffah cause Iffah's brother was there and Becka will follow them. But, we waited for a few minutes and we decided to send Lynn first cause Iffah's brother was not there yet. So, the third pit-stop was Lynn's house. Then, back to the stadium. Send off Iffah and Becka. Then, I am HOME!

I was so happy back then. Seriously girls, I had fun with all of you. Love! For Iffah again.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Love,
MARL!

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

aaah..... terharu sangat... macam nak nangis weyh........