Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Terrible Friend I Am

Hey peeps,

I have not been writing this in a long time, have I? I'm sorry. With all the examination pressure, studies, hectics, chaos and everything. I just could not pour out ideas to write something for my blog. I admit, everytime I go online, blogger will be my third page to open and right there and then I'll click on the new post button but I just could not write and I have no idea why. As for today, thank god there is something that I can talk about.

Examination is OVER, Foundation is OVER, Kuantan is OVER, PRE-LAW life is OVER. I want to say to myself. CONGRATULATIONS! It is done. The foundation life is done as for now. Sweet, terrible, sour, happy, sad etc memories are going to be missed. Lecturers, Hostel, My bed, Friends, ECM, Mega are also going to be missed. Staying from hotel-to-hotel (my parents) are also going to be missed-ALOT! Seriously, I have not missed Kuantan before. You know, previous semester break and all. I did not miss Kuantan at all. I was really happy back in KL. However, now I do miss Kuantan. Miss everything there. I really do. But, it is OVER. I will be back someday. I promise.

First day back I started my whole routine all over again. That is sending my brother to school and my mum to work. That goes every single day. On weekends, shopping and flow out the cash. Ka-Ching! Not good! So, I was thinking about changing that whole routine for this break. I am going to look for a job so that money will keep coming in although there will be money going out. Indirectly, saving my time sending my brother and my mum and get to socialize around. Compared to the previous break, I was like a person that is so-not-socialize. I'm not out and meeting people and all. So, I was bored. My brain was not working at the time. It's like a frozen meat. You ask me a question I can't answer it right away. That's how bad it was. So, I want to change that this break. Change people Change!

That is my first goal this holiday. My next goal is to travel. I think I posted a post before about me and travelling. I love to travel. Travelling is my IT thing you know. The only problem now is money. Money is the one thing that kept me away from travelling and of course my parents permission. That is like 'OBVIOUSLY'. So, I was planning with my friends on going to Penang, Sarawak and Singapore. So, to those people who I made plans with can you guys please confirm cause I am really eager to go!

Third goal is to **** ****** **** * ** (You figure it out)

End with my goals. Let's talk about what happened today. I had my 'open house' thingy today. It was meant for family thing but I decided to invite my UiTM friends. Unfortunately, I did not see a 'face' at my house today. A little frustrated but there's always next time for everything but I am not sure there is a next time. So, yeah. Thank God everything went smoothly and nicely with all family members. Was Fun! and vavaVoom with everyone. Love Love them. So, I spent sometime to work out something with them and I really hope that it'll go well and it will be successful! I really do hope that. Please~~ I can't handle anymore failure! I heard my cousin is going to Bali, Indonesia next week. That is soo soo nice! I wish I can go Bali again weyh! It is the nicest place in Indonesia. It is so different compared to other cities there. There is no chaos with people selling you things and all. It is a really nice place to go for a holiday. I want to go to Bali too!!

Oh, btw, anyone care to join for Paramore? Lets!

I have written much in this post. It's time to end this post. I wish everyone A Healthy Body! lol

Love,
MARL!

No comments: