Friday, October 15, 2010

I Am Likeable, Aren't I?

I don't know whether I am just nice or I am actually a likeable person. wee! This is self-admired post! lol.

I just received two job offers while working yesterday (Friday). One is a promoter starting december and another I have no idea what but he/she just offered me something. Man, I am quite likeable person, aren't I?

People actually noticed me although I am quite short when I stand behind the ice-cream counter. lol.

Unfortunately, I am not going to accept any of the offers one because I am not planning on working in december and another is that I NEED A TIME OFF plus, I am already working with Baskin. So, nah. Thank you anyways!

Love,
MARL!
p/s: I know I am a likeable person. Who is with me? :)

1 comment:

Huda.XD said...

I'm with you. heeee. I think you have that special something that makes people turn and take a second look. So, keep smiling, Marly! Working sounds tough, but stay strong <3 XD