Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nervous

A Few more minutes before I am going to start my job. I am Nervous for the dummest reaason of all. I am quite new for this. I don't know what to expect from the place and I have no idea how it'd work. The places that I have worked before has no protocol. There was no formal procedures and all. I can start and leave early if I wanted to but this one. Everything is according to order and rules. I hope I can make it this time and not give up that easily. Please. I am not a quitter so don't quit your job because you want to for fun. Take this as an opportunity to meet new people, to gain new experience and to see my self growing up. This is what we called as SELF -MOTIVATION, ladies and gentlemen!

I'll see you guys tonight!

Love,
MARL!

p/s: WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments: