Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PARAMORE LIVE!!!!




OMG OMG OMG OMG!
PARAMORE IS IN MALAYSIA!!!
LIVE ON 19/10/2010
BUKIT JALIL STADIUM
AT 8.00PM
OMG OMG OMG!

Guess what friends,
I WENT TO THE CONCERT!!!!! ARGHHHHH!! as Zul said, ' This is worth SCREAMINGGGGG FORRRRR' ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
It was AWESOME! I mean TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am so EXCITED!

At first I decided not to go cause of my work and I was quite lazy to go plus the price of ticket with me that has no money at the time. But, last minute I decided to go when I found out that I finished my shift at 4.00pm on Tuesday and I have my day-off on Wednesday. Is that the sign for me to go? TOTAL YES! So, I bought the ticket on Monday after work. Planned everything with my dearest friend, Syafiqah. I had to pick Ungku up from UM and we decided to meet at UM Bangsar gate as our meeting point but they didn't stop at the gate instead just drove out of UM and we had to meet at PETRONAS Jalan Gasing.

It was OK to meet there actually cause we were heading there anyways. Faiz 'topi' led the way to the stadium cause I had no idea how to go there. So, I followed from behind with just me and Ungku in the car while Faiz 'topi', Pika, Puts, Faiz 'specs' and Shila were in the other car which is KELISA. So, me and Ungku had a lot of space but Shila doesn't want to hop in. So, screw you! LOL! Padan MUKE kene cram kat dalam kereta kecik tuh! Well, we reached the stadium quite early actually at around 6.00pm I think. Didn't even check the watch cause was quite excited seeing the posters and all. We saw the long-train line and Shila walked in front as though she was leading us all all the way to the back of the looooooooooooooooooooooooooong line.

Me and Faiz 'topi' told the others to just stand at the side at the FRONT of the line and just CUT THE LINE and that actually WORKED WELL!!!! Thank God we did that! After a LAME PERFORMANCE from a local band, there were three ALPHARDS went into the stadium and we knew that that was paramore so we SHOUTED AND SCREAaMED our lungs out! At 8.30pm SHARP, THE SHOW STARTS!!!!!!!

AWESOME TIME AWESOME SHOW AND I LOVE HAYLEY!

After the concert, I think I just had a girl's crush on Hayley. I am SERIOUS! She is so cute Live. I don't really like her when I saw her on TV but she Is SERIOUSLY CUTE live. OMG! With her COOL RED HAIR! OMG! Ok! And and and, the guitarist is quite hot either, the name, JEREMY! Man! He is HOT too! Grrrr.....What ever it is, the show was THE BOMB! I would kill to go again.

Later after the concert, we went for dinner cause we were all starving. We went to Murni SS2. Quite a cool place to hang out. Like! Then, dropped-off Shila, Ungku, Faiz 'specs' and Puts back to their respective places. Reached home at around 1.30am. Then, still thinking about the concert and fell asleep right away.

I JUST HAD AN AWESOME TIME WITH EVERYONE LAST NIGHT!
THE MOST IMPORTANT..WITH PARAMORE!!!!!

No comments: