Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Wonder They Grew Up That Way

Honestly,

I have no idea what is the use of VULGAR words. I.E : Idiot, moron, bangang, bongok, bodoh, stupid, etc (you know the drill). We kept asking ourselves, why are teenagers nowadays love to use vulgar words to express their feelings. The most famous would be 'Fuck' or 'Shit'. These two words are used by almost every teenagers or we call them young person (below 30) nowadays. What are so special about these words. I am quite OK with the some situations like you talk to yourself or to your friends. That is acceptable for me. But, when you use all these vulgar words towards children or even worse YOUR OWN CHILD, that is NOT COOL parents!

The whole day I am working today, I saw these situations happened many times in front of my eyes and more specific, THE CASHIER. Parents calling their children STUPID or IDIOTS. How on earth can you call your children that. If your children talk to you by using vulgar words, I bet you will be standing on your chair with a hanger by then but have you ever thought that YOU YOURSELF taught these words to your kids, PARENTS?!

I mean, enough is enough. You can scold your kids but NOT using these words. There are other ways to make them respect you and listen to you but not by calling them stupid or idiots. Parents, have you thought about what is going to happen to your kids once they grow up? They live with vulgar words, the use vulgar words, at the end, THEY BECOME A PERSON WITH SUCH VULGARITY (If there's any).

I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF VULGAR WORDS (especially to KIDS)

1 comment:

Adzrul Syafiq said...

I AM ALSO NOT A SUPPORTER OF VULGAR WORDS (especially to KIDS)