Tuesday, October 26, 2010

'Sayang'

I don't know whether it is just me or I am just insensitive and not romantic or something something but the word 'SAYANG' tickles me ALOT! It really does. It annoys me, seriously. I don't like people calling me 'sayang'. I don't like to hear people call their partner 'sayang' but I am slightly OK with married couples but when a non-married couples call each other 'sayang', I think I just vomited in my mouth. I just couldn't take it in. It annoys me when a non-married couple call each other 'sayang', or 'yang'. I am so so sorry if I offended anyone in this post but this is what happened to me when I hear the word 'sayang'.


p/s: I think it started to sound 10% ok when I entered UiTM but it still affects me.

2 comments:

Rabieka Aliya said...

Sayang, you okay?


Hahaha, joking joking! I will never call you sayang again. (If I ever have)

iffahifufu said...

hahahaha true weyh same goes to me ;DD